Tuesday 18 October 2011

PBG Book Club: The Beauty of Humanity Movement by Camilla Gibb



We read this book for my book club.  It was not my favourite book.  It seemed like more of a "story" than a novel.  I also found it a little confusing keeping all the the characters straight.  I thought it was interesting and tells an important story bur just not very compelling   It also gave me a new perspective on what is/was happening in Vietnam which is a country I know very little about.


 

The next bookclub read is The Orphan Sister by Gwendolen Gross.


Some books on my shelf I have been meaning to tackle:

When God Was a Rabbit by Sarah Winman
World War Z by Max Brooks (yes, this is about Zombies!)

I just love a good book.  What are yu reading right now?  I am always looking for suggestions.

No comments:

Post a Comment